السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته
|*creamy bread pudding..liking good...*|
3/4 Tin of Condensed Milk
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Essen
1 Full Cup of Fresh Milk
1 Bread Loaf
Extra ingredients: Raisins and ground NESTUM
1. Melt the butter by using medium heat. after that, transfer them into a mixer bowl.
2. Add condensed milk and mix them carefully.
3. Break the eggs into the mixer bowl and start to mix them again.
4. Add vanilla Essen and Fresh milk and mix them again until your mixture looks creamy.
5. Cut each of bread slice into four pieces. Arrange them carefully into heat-resistant bowl or any cake mold that you have.
6. Pour your creamy mixture into your heat-resistant bowl. Poured the creamy mixture evenly to each slice of the bread.
7. Sprinkle some raisins and ground NESTUM on top of your bread pudding. Baked your pudding for 20 minutes with 150 degree heat.